Sunday 14 July 2013

Finding Some Creativity.... again!!

Chronicles of a stay at home started as a complete DIY and wedding blog.... since then, some three years later, a lot has changed....

I'm still a stay at home... but now I'm a mum and the home has shifted.... cities have changed people in the home have changed, work has changed.... everything has changed.... I have a new blog now all about my little munchkin.... I made a new one because I wanted this part of my life.... the work related the creative one to be separate from my family my baby...

But in the process this poor blog is suffering...:(

I have tried desperatlry since my pregnancy to keep up the diy part of the blog... its been tough... actually going thru the steps of making things documenting the making, editing the images putting it up with the write up..... hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

tough!

but I've realised that thats not all I am about... I'm still an extremely creative person who loves all things DIY who loves all things wedding and parties... and now that my hubby and I are getting back to the world of weddings... its not a bad idea for me to go thru some research time...

So i'm going to use the next few months or maybe just the next few posts to do some fantastic inspiring web surfing!!!!

and i'll make you guys a part of it...

so from weddings to clothes to parties and from homes to vacation spots.... everything to rekindle the designer in me I'm bringing here...





all images from here 

but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop my DIY antics... soon soon!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment