Monday 25 July 2011

The Color Pink!

Pink: I'm not a big fan... but something about a soft pink wedding... its just so romantic and virginal... i love it!

I used to find the color very bland... with no real personality, neither a nice bright red nor a soft pure white. It was too much of an in between. Also pink was just too girlie a color for me i guess!!! ironically it really suits me!!!

So i did small pink wedding google! (funny how google has become a term "to search"!!!)  and found how the color stands out even as a soft pastel as well as a bright in your face color.



I got so taken up that i decided to make two boards fully inspired by the variation you can get with such a "bland" color!!!

The first one is a soft colored board. I love the name of light pink colors: Ash rose, Baby pink, Cotton Candy pink, Coral, Salmon, Begonia, Peachy Pink, Victorian Pink, Dusty pink!!!

Everything about this board is just like a fairy tale. The romance (sigh), its like getting softly kissed!!! I love this board... its was so much fun finding the images but so difficult choosing the right mix. Every time i look at this board the word "blush" just pops up in my head!



Lace Satin Tulle and a pink.... that's a heavenly combination for a wedding... don't you think?!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 , 10

And now for the Bright,  The Hot Pink!!! Suddenly the sexy undertones come out of this "bland" color! I love the bright pink as well, its such a happy fun color... makes you want to jump for joy!!


Red Hot, *Mischief* Fuchsia  *Naughty*  Raspberry Pink *Playful* Shocking Pink *Rogues* Magenta!!!!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

And that ends my Pink affair.... it was lovely while it lasted... but i think I'm gonna go get some blues and greens into my system now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment